Tank Heater Objectives:
- Define what a tank heater is and describe an overview of its usage and applications.
- List the common tank heater designs and the advantages and disadvantages of each design type.
- Describe temperature control strategies for tank heating and how proper trapping and condensate handling on tank heaters can improve efficiency.
- Understand the sizing and selection of tank heaters.
- List the potential problems with tank heaters if not used, installed or sized correctly.
Course length: 32:00 minutes